Friday, April 6, 2012

Kayak Apparel for 2012 Arrives

I needed a pair of shoes to replace my Crocs that I could use casually or while I'm out on the kayak. So, after doing some research, I found the Salomon Techamphibian 3 Water Shoes. The Tech 3s are light and have a mesh to keep debris out. That is something about Crocs I did not like. I was constantly having to remove by Crocs to empty out the debris that would find it's way in while wading with kayak in tow.



I also purchased a Columbia Terminal Tackle long sleeve shirt that provides sun protection, quick dry, and moisture management. And for the neck and ears I bought a High UV protection Buff.

Up next is the 2012 Wilderness System Ride 135. I will probably be ordering it from Appomattox River Company sometime in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment