Sunday, May 4, 2014

Muddy Waters

With all the rain we've had this early spring, it's been quite a challenge for me. My goal this year is to get my confidence up using the jig and craw rig. It seems to be working the best as I found out yesterday while fishing Pohick Bay.

We had a group of Northern Virginia anglers meet up yesterday for some fishing. Out of about 5 anglers, managed to catch more than two. Numbers were not that great for the rest. He managed to catch them on jig and pig rig. While the others that did catch bass, all landed them on a worm. One angler had a wacky rig, another had 10" ribbon worm on a weighted hook, and I had a Carolina rig tied to the end of mine.

Selfie

Bass attempting to eat Berto's camera
While it's been tough, I always enjoy being out on the water. Here are some other shots from my previous outing. Until next time. Tight lines.



Bass at Lake Audubon

Senor Gato at Lake Audubon

Hickory Shad


No comments:

Post a Comment